Through the following steps we are able to identify what is important to you, as a client, and to put plans in place that allow your money to work as hard as possible for you.
The Ridland Wealth Management Limited Process
- The Preparation Guide - ahead of our first meeting, a list of what is required and what to expect
- The Financial MOT - where we will discover the health and efficiency of your current financial situation and also where you would like to be
- The Strategy Template - a report following the meeting summarising the first steps that need to be taken
- The Recommendation Report - presented at the second meeting detailing Katie's proposals for your financial plan
- The Decision Summary - a letter that lists all the actions that need to be taken
- The Communication Promise - our commitment to keeping in touch with you by post and email with a selection of articles, magazines and information on your assets.
- The Strategic Review - the meeting where we catch up and begin the Process again.